If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Titanium Dioxide?
Titanium dioxide is an important organic chemical pigment. Its main ingredient is titanium dioxide. Two process methods are used to make titanium dioxide. One is the sulfuric acid method, and one is the chlorination method. You can use it in papermaking, coatings, and inks.
Engineering plastics’ performance is directly affected by these factors
The defects in titanium dioxide, as well as the strong polarity of its surface make it easy to absorb water. Titanium dioxide is also easy to agglomerate and become a contaminant during manufacturing, storage, and transportation. This makes titanium dioxide less useful for organic polymers. The key to wide use of titanium dioxide is surface modification to increase its dispersibility within organic polymers. It is necessary to perform organic modifications in order to increase the dispersion, wetting, and rheological characteristics of titanium dioxide in different dispersion media.
1. Polysiloxane A and B as well as polyol organic modifiers to treat Titani dioxide have no effect on powder’s Lab value. The product also has a lower oil absorption.
2. Hydrophobic properties are a characteristic of titanium dioxide that has been treated with polysiloxane, which increases its compatibility to plastic resins.
3. Polyols modified titanium dioxide are hydrophilic. They absorb moisture easily, which impacts the plastics’ application performance.
4. ABS resin systems contain titanium dioxide with polysiloxaneA. It has the most impact on mechanical properties. The material’s impact and tensile strength are also the highest.
5. For improved performance, it is recommended that titanium dioxide be used for engineering plastics. To do this, you should use polysiloxane modifiables.
Lempotee advanced Material Tech Co., Ltd. is a TiO2 supplier. They have over 12 years’ experience in developing chemical products. You can pay by credit card, T/T and Paypal. Trunnano ships goods by FedEx or DHL to overseas customers by air and sea.
Send us an enquiry if you’re looking for TiO2 powder of high quality.