If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Molybdenum dioxide is a molybdenum concentration powder after chemical purification. This product has a black color, with some metallic luster. It’s also insoluble in water. Molybdenum dioxide has good dispersibility, and is also nonsticking. It can be mixed with various greases in order to make a nonsticky colloidal condition, which increases the lubricity as well as the pressure.
Molybdenum sulfide works well in high temperature, high pressure, high speed, and high load mechanical conditions. It is the best choice for extending the service life of your equipment.
Molybdenum diulfide (MoS2) is a versatile lubricant that can be used in many applications. Here are the working conditions:
1. Lubrication in a wide range of temperatures: The applicable range for grease and lubricating oils is approximately 60 to 350 degrees Celsius. You can apply the molybdenum-disulfide solid oil lubricant at temperatures from 270°C to 1000°C.
2. Loading heavy loads on lubricating oils: A grease or general lubricating oil’s oil film can not support very large loads. If the load is greater than the maximum oil film can support, then the oil film will burst and the friction layer will become brittle. The average load that the solid oil lubricating layer can support is 108Pa
3. Lubrication in vacuum conditions: In high vacuum environments, general oils and greases that are lubricating can quickly evaporate, which could cause serious damage to other components and reduce their performance. Molybdenum disulfide, a solid lubricating material is used in lubrication.
4. Lubrication in radiation conditions: Liquid lubricants that are used under radiation conditions will polymerize and decompose, causing them to lose their lubricating qualities. Better radiation resistance can be achieved with solid lubricants.
5. Lubrication of the conductive slide surface: This is used for friction on conductive slides such as solar collector rings or motor brushes.
6. Molybdenum diulfide solid oil lubricant can be used for severe conditions.
7. The environment in which corrosion occurs: ship machinery and chemical machinery as well as other transmission components that are exposed to water (steam), acid, alkali or salt must all withstand chemical corrosion. This situation is a good place to use molybdenum diulfide solid as lubricant.
8. Clean environment: Transmission parts of electronics, textile, medicine, food and other machines must not be contaminated. For lubrication, MoS2 is a solid lubricant that can be used.
9. Occasions that do not require maintenance: Transmission parts may be able to function without any maintenance. Other parts will need less frequent maintenance. MoS2 solid oil lubricants are an economical and practical option.
Lempotee advanced Material Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional molybdenum diulfide powder Over 12 years’ experience in research and development of chemical products. You can pay by Credit Card, T/T or West Union. Trunnano ships goods by FedEx or DHL to overseas customers by air and sea.
You can find high-quality molybdenum disulfide Powder here. Get in touch You can also send us an enquiry