If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tungstenboride is a dark powder. It has the molecular formula WB2 with high metal conductivity. Purity>99%
Particle sizes: 10-20um
About Tungsten Boride WB2:
Tungstenboride is an alloy of tungsten, boron. They are known for their remarkable hardness. When loads exceed 3N, WB’s Vickers hardness is between 20 and 30 GPa.
Tungsten boride density is 10.77 and tungsten boride melting point is about 2900degC. It is not capable of reducing water quality and it can also degrade aqua regia.
You prepare it by heating tungsten or boron to a high heat.
Tungsten bore has many properties, including a high melting point and high hardness. The superhard material is new and has high melting points. It’s a vital military bulletproof material.
Since more than 50 year, it is believed that the rich phases diagrams of tungsten alloys and the structures of various phases are ever-changing.
WB4, with its three-dimensional grid structure made up of boronatoms, is the highest form of Boride. This is where the initial principle calculation and thermodynamic instability are combined. The thermodynamic stability along with mechanical properties and possible structures of the tungsten carbid system are systematically studied.
It is WB3 that contains two-dimensional plane-boron atoms and WB4 that has three-dimensional boron-atom grids. This should have the highest boride for tungsten identification. In the borate system, tungsten’s shear modulus transformed its formation energy. This shows that their mechanical properties and thermodynamic stability are closely linked.
The free diffusion coefficient WB2 makes it possible to synthesize dense tungsten-diboride mostly by using high temperature and high pressure sintering technologies. It is cheaper and less expensive than sintering technology. Instead, B will volatilize at higher temperatures.
To prepare bulk WB2 materials from tungsten powder or boron powder, however, it can be difficult to determine the amount of boron.
The sintering of hypoborate can also result in compact bulk material that is not WB2-based.
If you are interested in buying Tungsten Boride powder, please send us an inquiry.
How is Tungsten Boride WB2 produced?
1. Use metal tungsten or boron for raw materials. Mix the two and heat at 1400. The product will then be formed by reacting to W2B. After cooling, crush the product.
2. Tungsten can be mixed with stoichiometric Boron powder at a Molar ratio of W=2:1. Then, it is sintered at 1200-1300degC in an argon or vacuum atmosphere to produce two tungsten-boride.
3. You can use the solid phase technique. Tungstenboride can be prepared using boron and metal tungsten. Here is the reaction equation. Mix the elemental boron and tungsten powder to get tungstenboride. You can continue the reaction until you get W2B. After that, cool the mixture and crush it to make the final product.
Tungsten boride WB2 powder Feature
Tungsten boride powder Molecular formula: WB2
Tungsten boride powder CAS NO:12007-09-9
Tungsten boride powder density:10.77g/cm3
Tungsten boride powder melting point:2900
Tungsten Boride Powder Solubility and Stability
Do not dissolve in water Can be dissolved with aqua regia or certain concentrated acid.
Tungsten boride powder Purity: >99%
Tungsten boride powder Particle size: 10-20um
Applications Tungsten Boride
For wear parts, and for semiconductor thin films.
WB series compounds possess a high melting temperature, high hardness and high conductivity. They also have wear resistance, high resistance to high temperatures, corrosion resistance, and high resistance to high temperatures. The WB series compounds are also highly used for their neutron and radiation shielding abilities. Materials and in other industries. Tungstenboride can be made from the reaction of element boron with metal tungsten heated in an electric oven. It is a compound of W-B type and it has many applications in the future.
1. Prepare a workpiece using a coating of tungsten Boride-rich.
2) This method prepares a hard material made of tungsten-diboride. The first step is to use a mechanochemical process to make tungsten-diboride powder at ambient temperature using high-purity, pure tungsten (W), powder and boron(B) powder as the raw materials. After that, in an argon atmosphere, high-temperature Sintering is applied to dehydrate the powder. This technique can produce compact tungsten dioxide bulk material by using sintering in normal pressure and temperature conditions. It has excellent properties like hardness and stability. There are many uses for it, such as in cutting tools, corrosion-resistant materials and new shielding material.
Storage condition of Tungsten-boride WB2,
Damp reunion can affect the WB2 Powder dispersion performance. WB2 should therefore be stored in vacuum packaging and kept in cool, dry place. The tungsten-boride WB2 dust cannot be exposed to air. WB2 powder shouldn’t be exposed to stress.
Shipping and Packing of tungsten boride WB2 Powder:
We offer many packing options that are dependent on WB2 tungsten powder quantities.
Packing of Tungsten boride (WB2) powder:vacuum packed, 100g to 500g or 1kg/bag. 25 kg/barrel. Or as you request.
Tungsten boride WB2 pulver shipping: can be sent by sea, air or express as soon after payment receipt.
Lempotee advanced materials Nano Technology Co. Ltd., (Lempotee), is a trusted supplier and manufacturer of chemicals and Nanomaterials. They have over 12-years experience providing high-quality chemicals.
Send us an enquiry if you’re looking for high quality tungstenboride powder. (email@example.com)
Tungsten Diboride Properties
|Other Titles||tungsten boride, WB2 powder, tungsten boride WB2|
|Appearance||Gray Black Powder|
|Melting Point||2365 degC|
|Solubility of H2O||N/A|
|Vickers Hardness||20 GPa|
|Tungsten Diboride Health & Safety Information|