If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ability to inject large numbers of small air bubbles throughout concrete mixers, to decrease bleeding, segregation, workability, and improve overall concrete quality, is known as an “air-entraining agent”.
What’s an air entraining device?
A majority of these are Air entraining agents These are anionic surfactants. At the water-air interface the hydrophobic groups is directed toward the air. The hydrophobic layer of hydrated particles is formed when the concrete mixture is mixed. The directional adsorption layers of these air bubbles are the same as their charge. They repel each other, and they can be evenly distributed.
The anionic air-entraining substances can also be used to prevent bubbles bursting. They are absorbed onto the bubble film by calcium salt precipitation, which is found in high calcium cement.
Technical Parameters of the air entraining agents
|Articles||Main component||Appearance||Density(g/cm3)||pH (1 % water solution)||20||viscosity(20,Sp2,100rpm)|
|Standard||Surfactant for alkylether anionics:||You can choose from colorless or yellowish liquid||
Characteristics of an air entraining agent
1. You will be amazed at its remarkable properties of fine, consistent and long lasting air bubbles.
2. Concrete can be made more workable and easier to pump.
3. This inhibits water secretion and segregation.
4. Enhances resistance to freeze-thaw and durability.
5. Reducing slump losses
6. You can use it to make concrete for any type of project, such as hydraulic, highway, port or marine.
7. This mortar is compatible with many other types of mortars.
Use of concrete air entraining agent
1. Increase the usability of concrete mixes.
2. Significantly increase the concrete’s frost resistance and impermeability.
3.Reduce concrete strength. In general, a concrete with a higher air content will have a decrease in compressive strength of 4% to 6.6% and a decrease in flexural strength of 2% to 3.3%.
Agent for air entraining
1. This product is not toxic and innocuous, it can be biodegradable. However, it cannot be eaten.
2. You should rinse it off with lots of water if it gets in your eyes.
3. A doctor should be consulted immediately if allergies are caused to any portion of the body.