If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The memory alloy’s unique shape memory function is not the only thing that makes it special. Other than its wear resistance, corrosion resistance and high damping, other outstanding characteristics include superelasticity, wear resistance, and high damping.
Nitinol alloy There are two phases of the crystal structure that can be formed by temperature or mechanical pressure changes, the austenite and martensite phases. The phase transition sequence in Nitinol’s cooling process is the austenite parent phase – R phase – martensite Phase. If the R phase is rhomboid then the austenite at higher temperatures (greater than the equal: temperature austenite started at), or after the load has been removed is cube. This shape is very stable. Martensite phases are relatively low in temperature (less that Mf, the end martensite temperature), and can be loaded (by external activation). They are hexagonal, ductile.
Physical Properties of Nickel Titanium Alloy Powder
1) The shape memory . Shape memory means that the parent phase of a specific shape can be cooled below Af temperature to create martensite. The martensite will then deform at below Mf temperature before being heated to below Af. Reverse phase transformation allows the material to automatically return its original shape. Actually, shape memory is an inductive phase transition in Nitinol.
2) Superelasticity. A specimen with a superelasticity phenomenon is one that has a strain greater than the elastic limit. The strain can be easily recovered by unloading. The stress-induced martensitic transform occurs in the parent material and causes a change in mechanical behavior. Hooke’s law does not apply to this alloy, as its elastic limit is much higher than for ordinary materials. Superelasticity is not affected by thermal energy, unlike shape memory properties. Hyperelasticity, in other words, means the stress is not increased with an increase in strain over a range of deformations. You can divide hyperelasticity into nonlinear and linear hyperelasticity. Nearly linear relationship exists between stress and strain in the old stress-strain graph. Nonlinear Hyperelasticity refers only to stress-induced martensitic and its inverse transformations occurring during loading/unloading processes. It is also known as pseudo-elasticity phase transformation. Nitinol alloy has a pseudoelasticity of 8%. You can change the heat treatment conditions to alter Nitinol’s superelasticity. If the heat treatment conditions are changed to 400C, then the superelasticity will decrease.
3) Sensory to temperature . The oral temperature does not affect the stainless steel wire or CoCr alloy tooth orthoticwire orthotic force. Variation in temperature affects the orthodontic strength of superelastic Nitinol orthodonticwire. If the deformation rate is constant, it will be less. When the temperature is rising, the orthodontic force grows. The appliance can stimulate blood circulation in areas where there is blood stagnation. It will accelerate tooth movement. The Orthodontists can’t measure and control corrective forces in an oral environment.
4) Anti-corrosion . Research has shown that the nickel-titanium steel wire’s corrosion resistance is comparable to that of stainlesssteel wire.
5) Toxicology resistance Nickel-titanium form memory alloy (about 50% nickel) is well-known for its carcinogenic effects and cancer-promoting properties. The Ni-Ti alloy has good biocompatibility because the layer of titanium oxidation on its surface acts as a barrier. Ni may be blocked by TiXOy/TixNiOy in the surface layer.
6) Wet orthodontic force . Dental orthodontic wires that are commercially used include austenitic, stainless steel wire, cobalt–chrome–nickel alloy wires, nickel–chromium alloy wires, Australian alloy wires, gold alloy wires, and ss tungsten alloy wires. The load-displacement curves for these wires were tested under the tensile and three-point bent conditions. Nitinol’s unloading curve platform is both the lowest- and most flattest. It indicates that Nitinol provides the best and most gentle correction force.
7) Great shock absorption . The more vibration the archwire experiences from night molars chewing or other actions, the more damage it causes to the root tissue and the periodontal tissue. Study results showed that archwire stainless wire wire vibrations are greater than those of hyperelastic ni-titanium silk and super-elastic ni-titanium arwire. The initial vibration amplitude for archwire steel wire was only half the size of stainless wire wire. Good vibration and shock absorption properties of the archwire are important to the health and well-being of teeth. Traditional archwires, such as the stainless steel, can increase root absorption.
|Nickel Titanium Alloy Powder Properties|
|Additional Names||nickel-titanium, shape-memory nitinol, NiTi, Ni-Ti|
|Solubility in water||N/A|
|Get the exact Mass||N/A|
Nickel-Titanium Alloy Pulver Applications
Ni-Ti is a widely used alloy in biomedicine, aerospace, defense and military industries.
Major Supplier of Nickel Titanium Alloy Powder
Lempotee advanced materials Nano Technology Co. Ltd., (Lempotee), is a trusted supplier and manufacturer of chemicals and Nanomaterials. They have over 12-years experience providing high-quality chemicals.
High-quality products are what you want Nickel Titanium Alloys Powder Please feel free and contact us to send an enquiry. (email@example.com)