If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Boron (B) Metal Powder Info
Boron Chemical Name
Amorphous Boron & Crystalline Boron
Fine powder, 0.5 to 0.8 microns of Amorphous Boon
Crystalline Boron: Available in granules, fine dust, and filaments. Available in fine powder crystalline – 325 mesh
Amorphous Boron – 90-92% and 95-27%
Crystalline Boron: 99.995%, 99.5% and 99.9+%.
Boron (B) Metal Powder CAS Number: CAS# 7440-42-8
Where is amorphous boren useful?
- Amorphous Boron is used to ignite rocket fuel and in pyrotechnics flares. This gives flares their distinctive green color. Boric acid or boracic (or boracic), borax, and boric oxide are three of the most essential compounds. These compounds can be found as eye drops, mild antiseptics (washing powders), and tile glazes.
- Half-conductor dopant for oxygen, radio-propellant mixtures and pyrotechnic flares.
- In the semiconductor industry, elemental boron serves as a dopant. Boron compounds serve important functions as light structural materials as well as insecticides and pesticides. They also act as chemical synthesis reagents.
- Boron (amorphous dust) can be used as a source of boron to make hexagonal-doped diamonds (BDD), boron-doped hexagonal (H-BN), and europium BN nanotubes.
- Research has recently reported on a study of the structural and transport characteristics of in-situ MgB2/Fe cables that were prepared using , amorphous or nano boron powders. The weight ratio is between 50-50%. A standard Powder-in-Tube, or PIT (Powder-in-Tube) method is used to fabricate the wire samples. High magnetic fields up to 9 T are used for transport measurements. These high magnetic fields can be obtained using a Bitter Magnet. A mixture of the nano-boron precursor powders and the amorphous bore is found to be a promising method of fabricating long wires. This can also help reduce transport engineering Jce values when there are low or moderate magnetic fields.
Lempotee is also known as. Lempotee (aka. You can find the following: Amorphous boron Our products are high in purity and fine particles, as well as low levels of impurities. Thank you Get in touch if necessary.