If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
What role does nano-silver play?
Silver nanoparticles consist of silver nanoparticles. These nanoparticles are antibacterial and antifungal in many industrial applications and water treatment. They also serve as consumer products like clothing, cosmetics and child care products. Nanoparticles are a silver element with a nanometer size. Nano silver is a form of powder silver. It has a particle size less than 100nm. Generally, it is 25-50nm. Their particle sizes directly affect the properties of silver nanoparticles. Researchers found that the stronger the bactericidal power of nanoparticles, the smaller their size.
Nano-silver can kill bacteria
The antiseptic properties of silver have been proven effective in killing bacteria, viruses and fungi. Antibacterial action comes from positively charged silver (Ag+)22,22. Many modes of silver ions action target microorganisms.
It is impossible to see silver nanoparticles with your naked eyes. Nano silver antibacterial solutions are formed when a small amount is added to deionized drinking water. The nano silver’s particles are 500 to 1000x smaller than cells. Because of this, it can be easily absorbed into water and then excreted. It’s different than ordinary antibiotics. While antibiotics can kill some bacteria, they cannot destroy viruses. Nano silver has the ability to kill over 650 bacterias and viruses. This is why it should be our second immune system.
Is nano-silver healthy?
The environment contains silver, which is considered safe because it’s a compound. Although the health effects of silver nanoparticles in the environment are not well understood, colloidal silver can be considered dangerous to consume.
Comparable to chemical and biological disinfectants, nano-silver can kill over 625 types of bacteria in just a few seconds. It causes no skin irritation and has no toxic effect on cells. The possibilities for wide-spread use of nano-silver are endless in antibacterial fields. This new generation of antibacterial natural agents is it.
Is nano-silver dangerous?
Skin and eye irritation may be caused by nano-silver. Nano silver can also be mildly irritating to skin. The lungs and liver are the most affected by silver nanoparticles inhalation. Silver nanoparticles have been shown to be toxic to mammalian cell genitalia.
Use of silver nanoparticles
1. While one antibiotic may kill six pathogens at a time, nano silver is capable of eliminating hundreds of potentially disease-causing microbes.
2. Nano silver is capable of killing more than 650 bacteria within minutes. Because of their unique bactericidal mechanism, silver nanoparticles are able to kill pathogenic bacteria in a matter of minutes.
3. The super-permeability of silver nanoparticles means they can penetrate as low as 2mm beneath the skin to sterilize.
4. Encourage wound healing, repair, and regenerate injured cells, decrease scarring, and decompose muscles growth.
5. Silver nanoparticles can be produced using patented technology. They are protected by protective film that allows for gradual release in the human body.
6. Nano silver acts as an anti-bacterial fungicide. This means that nano silver can kill almost all pathogenic microorganisms. Tennm-sized silver nanoparticles have an antibacterial function that can rapidly kill bacteria and prevent them from reproducing. This next-generation of drug resistance is capable of preventing drug resistance recurrence.
Nano silver powder Supplier
Lempotee is also known as. Lempotee (aka. Our company currently has a number of products. Nano-silver powder is made by our company with high purity, small particle sizes and low impurities. To find out the current Nano silver price, please send us an enquiry or send an email.
Check out the video