If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Appearance. White powder
N.W. : 25 kg/bag
HPMC is being used in the construction industry
Enhance the dispersibility cement and sand
Enhance the mortar’s plasticity and water retention
Reduce concrete cracking
HPMC hydroxypropyl-methylcellulose is an white powder, which expands in cold water to form a transparent or cloudy solution. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose can be thickened, bound, dispersing or emulsified, film-forming and suspending. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose can also be used as a building material, in the paint industry, for synthetic resin, ceramics industries, medicine and textiles.
Lempotee, a supplier HPMC Hypoxypropyl Methycellulose can offer products with different viscosities and offer you the lowest price HPMC Hydroxypropyl methycellulose.
Cement based plaster
1. The consistency of plastering paste can be improved by using Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose HPMC . This will make it easier to apply and reduce sag. Improved fluidity and pumpability to increase work efficiency.
2. The mortar has high water retention. It prolongs the work time, increases the efficiency and gives the mortar high mechanical strength.
3. The infiltration of air is controlled by Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose HPMC . This eliminates micro-cracks from the coating, and forms a perfect smooth surface.
Lightweight partition board
1. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose may improve the machinability extruded lightweight boards with bonding strength, lubricity and durability.
2. Hydropropyl methylcellulose is a chemical that can increase the strength and adhesion after extrusion.
Gypsum plaster gypsum products
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose is able to improve uniformity and make plastering paste application easier. This will increase work efficiency.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose may increase the water retention and working time of gypsum. It can also produce high mechanical strength at solidification.
3. HPMC Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose forms a top-quality finish coating when the mortar consistency is controlled.
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose may improve mortar strength by increasing the adhesiveness to the masonry.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose improves lubricity and plasticity for construction performance.
3. HPMC Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose comes in high water retention models. These are ideal for use with high water absorption bricks.
Sheet joint filler
1. HPMC Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose exhibits excellent water retention. This can extend the cooling process and increase work efficiency. The high level of lubricity allows for easier application.
2. HPMC Hydropropyl Methylcellulose has the ability to improve shrinkage resistance as well crack resistance.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose provides a uniform and smooth texture that makes bonding surfaces stronger.
1. HPMC Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is able to make dry blending ingredients easier to use without agglomeration. This improves the workability of your product and lowers your costs.
2. HPMC Hydropropylmethylcellulose will increase the efficiency of tiling by increasing the cooling times. You can achieve a sticky result.
3. HPMC Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is able to provide models with high slip resistance.
Water Based Paints & Paint Strippers
1. HPMC Hydropropyl methylcellulose may prolong shelf life by preventing precipitation. Compatible with other components, high biological stability.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose is fast dissolving, so it simplifies the mixing. Use cold water dispersion for faster mixing and fewer clumps.
3. HPMC Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose provides favorable flow characteristics, with low spatter.
4. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose improves viscosity for water-based and organic solvent paints removers so the paint will not run off the surface.
Self-leveling floor material
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose has viscosity. It can also be used to aid in anti-precipitation.
2. HPMC Hydropropyl Methoxycellulose increases fluidity and pumpability which improves the efficiency of paver installation.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose reduces shrinkage and cracking.
Preservation and packaging for HPMC Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
This product will be packaged in a plastic bag with a net of 25 kg.
Do not let it rain while you are transporting and storing.
It is fire and water proof