If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Zinc selenide is a chemical compound with the formula ZnSe. It’s a yellow-colored solid compound that is used extensively in medicine, laser, and infrared nightsight.
Particle Size: Granule, -100mesh
Zinc Selenide ZnSe Powder
Zinc Selenide (Zinc Selenide), an inorganic compound, has the molecular structure ZnSe with a molecularweight of 144.35. It comes in a yellow cubic crystal form. The relative density is 5.65. Sublimation. Transmittance is greater than 60% for infrared lights with wavelengths below 15 m. You can see light rapidly turning red, especially if it’s inhaled for a long period of time. Zinc selenide, while insoluble in water and reacts with acids to create toxic hydrogen selenide gaz.
Zinc selenide is composed of zinc and selenium. It’s an intrinsic semiconductor, with a bandgap around 2.70eV (77°F) at 25°C.
ZnSe can be described as a broadband semiconductor belonging to the IIVI semiconductor family. It is difficult but possible. P-type doping, however, is easier and can be done by adding gallium.
Zinc selenide consists of zinc II – VI compound semiconductor material. If heated to a temperature within the atmosphere, they will become carbon dioxide selenium or zinc oxide. However, their forbidden bandwidth is only 2.6 eV. The compound semiconductor is capable of emitting visible light in all colors except blue. If you are interested in Zinc Selenide ZnSe Powder, please send us an inquiry.
Zinc Selenide ZincSe powder properties :
Zinc selenide, with the chemical formula ZnSe has a molecularweight of 144.33. This solid, light-colored compound is insoluble when dissolved in water. You can make it by reacting with zinc chloride or zinc sulfate. With hydrogen selenide. This is widely used for lasers, medicine, astronomy, and infrared-night vision. A yellow transparent, polycrystalline zinc selenide substance is translucent and transparent. The crystal particles are approximately 70m in size and have a light transmission range from 0.5 to 15 m. There is very little scattering loss and no impurity absorption. This material is ideal for high-power CO2 lasers because of its tiny wavelength absorption. Additionally, this material is used throughout the light transmission spectrum in many optical systems.
|Specification Zinc Selenide Ze Powder –
||Zinc Selenide Weigh
||Zinc SelenideMelting points
||Zinc Seenide Density
Zinc Selenide NnSe Powder manufactured?
Zinc selenide may be made by heating ZnSO4 solution and H2Se, or ZnO and ZnS together and heating them to 800. This is used to catalyze the organic synthesis from isopropanol of acetone. A Phosphor is an organic compound which contains Cd but has a low amount of Zn.
1. A dilute solution of zinc sulfurate, buffered by ammoniumacetate, is added into the saturated H2Se solution. H2Se gas is then diluted or added to this solution. Heat the precipitated vessel in a steambath. After that, add H2Se gas diluted with N2 or H2 to the solution. Zinc salt solutions that are too concentrated or too quickly introduced will cause white precipitates. These precipitates will not change into yellow ZnSe and will need to be removed by centrifugation. After the separation, it was first washed in boiled ammonia then with methanol. After the ZnSe precipitates had been cleaned, they were dried first in a vacuum dryer with CaCl2. Next, it was dried at 120 ° C in a dryer with P2O5.
Zinc selenide reacts very strongly to moisture. The dried product should be placed inside a glass tube and heated to 600oC in H2 or Se air for 2 4h to get rid of the oxidized products.
2. For the ZnSe product, mix 4g of zinc oxide with 2.5g zinc sulfuride.
Applications of Zinc Selenide ZnSe Pu Powder:
ZnSe is produced in melt with excess inert gases pressure (usually Ar). ZnSe is ideal for optical CO2 at 10.6 m wavelength as it does not absorb or include any inclusions. ZnSe therefore is an infrared important material. It can transmit at a wide wavelength (0.45 21.5″ m). Green refractive index is 550nm, while the 2.40 refractive indice was 10.6m (LWIR). ZnSe applications also include:
1. ZnSe is a good choice for both fluorescent materials and semiconductor dopants.
2. ZnSe has a wide range of uses in medicine, lasers and infrared.
3. Znse is used in the manufacture of infrared transmissible materials and optical instruments
4. ZnSe is used for the formation of an IIVI LED and diode-laser. It emits blue light.
Infrared laser gain medium for Cr-doped ZnSe, (ZnSe : Cr), has an emission wavelength approximately 2.4m.
5. A scintillator with 640nm wavelength, called Activated ZnSe (ZnSe(TE),) which can be used to match the photodiode’s light intensity is known as ZnSe. It can be used in X-ray and gamma radiation detectors. ZnSe scintillator has a distinct design.
Shipping and Packing of Zinc Selenide ZincSe powder :
Zinc Selenide ZnSe Powder packaging: Vacuum packing, 1kg/bag and 25kg/barrel or as required
Zinc Selenide ZnSe Powder Shipping:
may be shipped by sea, air or express, once the payment has been received.
Zinc Selenide SnSe Powder Properties
||Zinc Selenide, IR grade zinc selenide, Zinc monoselenide,
Stilleite, selanylidenezinc, selenoxozinc, Zn-Se, Zn-SE-04-P, Zn3Se2
||Light yellow, crystalline solid
||18 W/m-K (@ 298K)
|| Young’s Module
Zinc Selenide ZnSe powder Health & Safety Information
UN3283 6.1/PG 2