If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Zinc oxide can be described as an oxide or zinc. Its chemical formula is ZnO. It is insoluble when it comes into contact with water. However, it can be soluble when exposed to acids or strong bases.
Pebble size: 20nm – 200nm
Zinc Oxide Powder:
Zinc Oxide is
an Inorganic Substance, its chemical formula ZnO
. Water insoluble, acids and strong base soluble.
a white powder. The smell is pleasant and it’s tasteless. It turns yellow when heated, and then turns back to white when cool. The temperature at 1800 can cause it to sublimate. This concealment power is twice that of zinc sulfide or titanium dioxide. Basic lead carbonate has twice the tinting power. Zinc O
can be dissolved in ammonia water, concentrated hydroxide bases, ammonia solution and ammonia salt solutions, but not in water or ethanol.
Zinc oxide is known for its white pigment. Its common name is Zn white. Zinc oxide is not blackened by H2S gas, as ZnS (also white) can be present. ZnO changes gradually from white to light yellow as it heats. When it cools, the yellow will disappear. To make color-changing paints or thermometers, you can mix it with paint. ZnO can be used as a medicine ingredient to make an ointment. ZnO can be used to act as a catalyst. The additive ZnO
in many materials is zinc oxide. It is found naturally in the mineral zinc. However, many zinc oxides can be synthesized.
Since thousands of years ago, zinc oxide is used in skin care. Zinc oxygen is safe for the skin
. You can use it to soothe skin irritation and make skin care products. To make zinc oxide cream
and zinc oxide diaper cream
as well as zimoxid toothpastes
If you’d like to order Zinc Oxide ZnO powder
, please send us an inquiry.
Zinc Oxide ZnO powder’s performance
White powder, hexagonal crystal. Appearance and properties. No smell, no taste, no sand. The substance turns yellow upon heating, then becomes white again on cooling and finally sublimates at 1800 degrees Celsius. This hiding power is twice that of zinc sulfide or titanium dioxide. Basic lead carbonate is twice as powerful in coloring.
Solubility: It is soluble in ammonia water, concentrated alkali hydroxyxide and ammonia salt solution. However, it is insoluble in water or ethanol.
Technical Parameters of Zinc Oxide ZnO powder
||Size for Particles – nm
||PbO is based upon Pb content
||MnO is based upon Mn content
What is Zinc oxide ZnO powder ?
1. Calcined with zinc carbonate.ZnCO3 = ZinO + Co2
2. Decomposition by zinc hydroxide calcination
3. Smelting crude zinc oxide into zinc and finally, high-temperature oxygenation
4. By the oxidation or molten Zinc.
5. These methods include an indirect method that uses zinc ingots as raw materials (also known by the French Method), a direct way with zinc ore, and a wet method.
Reaction equation: 2Zn+O2=2ZnO
Operation. After melting the zinc ingot by electrolysis, it is heated up to 600 700 and placed in a high-temperaturecrucible. It then melts and gases at 1250 1303. Then, it’s imported into hot oxygen for oxidation. Once the generated zinc oxide has been separated, it’s cooled, then the fine particles are collected with cloth bags. This is how the final zinc oxide is made.
This is the direct method
ZnO+CO=Zn (vapor) +CO2
+CO+O2=ZnO+CO2 Zn (vapor).
You roast zinc ore powder (or any other material containing zinc), coke, and anthracite according to the 1:0 ratio. 5:0.05. Made into a small ball. The zinc oxide is reduced by smelting at 1300 to form zinc vapor. After that, it is oxidized with air. To make zinc oxide final products, the zinc oxide produced is captured.
Zinc sulfurate is made from zinc ash reacting with sulfuric acids. Next, it is combined with ammonia or sodium carbonate to produce the chemical. The raw materials for zinc oxide production are zinc carbonate or zinc hydroxide. Here’s the reaction equation
Zinc + = H2SO4 ZnSO4 +H2 write
ZnSO4 + ZnCO3 = Na2CO3 left + ZnSO4
ZnSO4 nh3 · H2O + 2 = zinc (OH) 2 left + (NH4) 2 so4
Zinc oxide is made from zinc carbonate. It was obtained by drying, washing and crushing.
Zinc oxide was made from zinc hydroxide.
Zinc Oxide ZnO Powder –
Zinc oxide can be found in many chemical additives. Its exciton and energy band gap can have a large transparency and excellent temperature light-emitting capabilities. These additives are often used in liquid crystal display, semiconductors and thin film transistors. As a nanomaterial, zinc oxide microparticles have also been recognized as an important component.
1. These active and tonic agents are mostly used in the rubber or cable industry. They also serve as colorants, fillers, and sulfurizers in neoprene.
2. Sulfur is a key ingredient in the fertilizer industry.
2. Mainly used in white pigments, rubber-vulcanized active ingredients, organic synth catalysts, desulfurizers of electrostatic copying and pharmaceutical.
4. Desulfurization to produce synthetic ammonia and petroleum.
5. Use as the matrix of analytic reagents or reference reagents.
6. Useful in electronic wet copying and dry transfer.
7. They are used in special functional coatings, textile hygiene processing and sunscreen products.
7. Widely used when there is no industrial raw material gas, such as ammonia or methanol.
9. This is a compound that can be used as a convergent medication, to make an ointment of rubber paste or a cream.
10 are used in printing, paper, matchmaking, and the pharmaceutical industry as white pigments. In the rubber industry, it is used as a vulcanized agent, reinforcing and colorant for natural rubber, synthetic rubber, latex, and other rubber products. It’s also used for the production of zinc chloride and pigment zinc chrome yellow. Additionally, it can be used as an electron laser material, phosphor and feed additives catalysts and magnetic materials for the production of feed supplements to zinc in feed processing.
11. Inorganic yellow pigment. It is without titanium dioxide or toner. It can be used to make ABS resin and polystyrene. Rubber can be used by the rubber industry as an active ingredient, a reinforcement agent and a colorant. This is used to produce paint cloth, glue, matches and cable, as well as enamel and paper. It can be used in printing and the pharmaceutical industry. Also, it is used in the manufacture of synthetic ammonia. Used in the manufacture of magnetic materials and electronic laser materials.
12. Zinc strengthening agent (nutritional supplement)
13. Zinc oxide acts as an additive to feed nutrients.
Used mainly as a rubber reinforcing or cable agent to ensure rubber has good corrosion resistance and tear-resistance. This product can be used to vulcanize natural rubber colors, white rubber colorants, fillers, and as a vulcanizing agent for Neoprene. This particle is about 0.1 millimeters in particle size and can be used light-stabilizing plastics like polyolefin, polyvinyl chloride or polyolefin.
15. Desulfurization to make synthetic ammonia gases.
16. As a paint of rubber and paint filler. It is also used for medical purposes in microcanoes.
17. Useful for zinc supplements in feed processing
18. These are used primarily as white pigments.
19. Desulfurization of synthetic ammonia, petroleum and natural gas.
20. It is used as the matrix for analytical reagents.
21. Tonics and active agents used in rubber, cable, or other industries.
22. Nanoparticles of zinc oxide are used to develop the University of Japan. Zinc oxide can be used for the manufacture of baby talcum powder or other products. This inorganic is non-toxic, the human body doesn’t react to it, so there are high levels security. The advantage is that the nanoparticles of zinc oxide have small volumes and do not interfere with cell activity.
Zinc Oxide ZnO powder storage condition:
Zinc Oxide ZnO should be stored in a cool, ventilated place. Do not expose to heat or fire. Avoid oxidizer. Do not place them in the same container. You should have suitable materials in your storage area to stop the leakage.
Shipping and Packing of ZnO Powder:
You can pack it in plastic bags with double seals inside.
Zinc Oxide ZnO powder packaging: Vacuum packed, 100g to 500g, 1kg/bag and 25kg/barrel. Or as you request.
could ship out by sea or by air once the payment has been received.
Lempotee Nano Technology Co. Ltd.
We can provide high-quality zinc oxide powder. Please contact us to send your inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Zinc Oxide ZnO Powder Properties
td width=”540″, =””>Oxozinc and Zinc White. Zinci Oxydum, Zinc white, Zinc monoxide. Flowers of Zinc.
Zincoid, Amalox, Ziradryl, Zincum, Oxydatum, Emanay zinc oxide,
Zinc, Oxo-, Zinci Oxicum. Ketozinc. Nogenol.
|| Molecular Weigh
||1,975° C (3,587° F)
||2,360° C (4,280° F)
|| Monoisotopic Weight
||79.924061 – Da
Health & Safety Information
||UN 3077 9/PGIII