If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purity of sphered aluminum Nitride is high, with uniform size distribution and clean surfaces. It also has good compatibility to organisms.
Particle Size 80um
About Spherical AlN Granule
Spherical Aluminum Nitride
is made by laser flamejet fusion. This product exhibits high purity, uniform size distribution, good dispersion and compatibility with other organisms. Aluminium nitride powder
is subject to the second laser melting, spherical alloying. The product has an excellent thermal conductivity of (340W) as well as heat transfer.
Spherical Aluminum Nitride
, a type of inorganic materials of high thermal conducting materials, is widely used because it has high thermal and thermal conductivity.
Electronic devices of all types are becoming more connected and powerful with the 5G age. To improve heat dissipation properties of many packaging resins in electronics manufacturing, it is possible to incorporate inorganic insulation filler that has high thermal conductivity. Aluminum Nitride is one such option. The powder must be compacted and spherical with a range of particle sizes from tens to hundreds. This is to improve filling quantity and ensure good fluidity.
TRUNNANO is an international trusted Spherical Aluminum Nitrode AlN Granule supplier
. You can send us an inquiry regarding the current alN Granule
pricing at any time.
Spherical AlN Granule Performance:
Our company offers the AlN Granule (CAS 24304-00-5) which is a spherical aluminum Nitride. The product has high purity and fine particle sizes.
Specification: Spherical AlN Granule Spherical Aluminum Nickel Nitride AlN Granule
Product Name: Spherical AlN granule.
Particle Size: D50—80um
Chemical composition of Spherical AlN Granules:
How does Spherical AlN Granule of Spherical Aluminum Nitride AlN Granule get made?
The invention is a process for producing highly pure, quasi-spherical particles of aluminum nitride. This involves the following steps.
(1) To obtain tiny spherical particles, wet Al2O3 powder and water-soluble organ salt according to mass.
(2) Micron-sized spherical sphere particles are placed into a nitrogen atmosphere to microwave synthesis. The synthesis process can be divided into two parts: First, using 0.15% heating from room temperature up to 800 1200 for heat preservation. Second, 120 /min heating to 1200 1800 for heat preservation.
(3) Nano-sized aluminum oxide particles that contained trace carbon were removed in an atmosphere of CO2 and decarbonized to produce high-purity, spherelike particles.
Applications of Spherical AlN Granule
HTML3_ HTML4_ HTML5_ HTML6_ HTML7_ HTML8_ HTML9_ HTML9_ HTML5_ HTML6_ HTML7_ HTML8_ –
1. Manufacturing high-performance ceramic products: electronic devices, optic devices, thermal radiators and integrated electric subgrade boards are all part of the manufacturing process for high-performance ceramic devices.
2. Excellent applications are possible in preparation of metal matrix composite materials and high-temperature sealing adhesives.
3.Nano organic ceramic ceramic automotive oil lubricants and antiwear agent. The nanometer ceramic aluminium nitride clay nanoparticles act as lubricating oils in the engine’s metal surface. Under extreme temperature and pressure, the nano-ceramic coating is formed. This film isolates the friction and reduces the friction between the moving parts. While nano aluminum nitride is costly, there is very little lubricating oil added.
4. It is used for the manufacture of heat-conducting silica and epoxy resin. Nano-aluminum silica nitride-composite silica gel with high thermal conductivity has excellent thermal conductivity, electrical insulation and wide working temperature. This material is used extensively in the space between CPU/radiator, high-power triodes and SCR components.
5. High thermal conductivity silicone rubber is made from aluminum nitride.
6. Another area of application is the use of nano aluminum nutride in smelting ferrous metal and semiconductor galium arsenide.
Storage condition of Spherical AlN Granule:
Weak reunions can adversely affect spherical nitride’s dispersion performance. Avoid stress and avoid using spherical nitride.
Shipping and Packing of Spherical AlN Granule –
Many types of packing are available depending on the amount of spherical AlN granules.
Spherical aluminum oxide granule packing:
vacuum Packing, 100g 500g or 1kg/bag. 25kg/barrel. Or as requested.
Shipping Spherical AlN granule Spherical Aluminum Nitride AlN: we can ship out by sea, air or express, once we receive payment.
Lempotee Nano Technology Co. Ltd.
You can contact us to request high-quality Spherical AlN Granule
Spherical Al Nitride Properties
||Spherical AlN granule
||Light to pale yellow powder
|| Heating Point
||2517 °C (dec.)
: 2.9 to 3.0 g/cm3
|Solubility of H2O
||10 to12 10x -m
||0.21 – 0.31
||80 to 200 W/m K
||4.2 to HTML5 m/mK
Safety & Health Information
|| RTECS #