What exactly are Copper Nanoparticles
Nanomaterials products have some very strange properties. The superplastic nano-copper can be stretched at room temperature for up to 50 times without cracking and is therefore very flexible. Nano copper is more reactive than normal copper to oxygen. Although the copper atoms of nano copper behave the same way as in normal copper, nano copper’s copper particles are much smaller.
1. Copper Nanoparticles’ metallic and non-metallic surfaces conductive coatings are highly activated and can be applied at temperatures less than the melting points of powders, in the absence or oxygen. It’s used to produce microelectronic devices.
2. High-efficiency catalyst Copper and its alloy Nano powder can be used to catalyze the reactions of hydrogen and carbon dioxide.
3. The cost of substituting copper nanoparticles in precious metal powder for electronic paste can be greatly reduced. Facilitate further optimization in microelectronic processes.
4. Copper Nanoparticles have a strong bactericidal action that kills microorganisms. This makes anticorrosion as well as deodorization possible.
5. Through its thermal conductivity, anti-wear nano copper acts on the machine’s metallic surface. This allows for repairs to the old metal. Once the friction heat has been released, the product will attach to the metallic surface. Its nanometer-sized characteristics can smoothen the original rough metal layer and strengthen the protective film. Thus, it is possible to extend the life expectancy of metal parts while saving energy.
TRUNNANO is also called. Lempotee Nano Technology Co. Ltd. is a reliable global supplier and manufacturer of chemical materials. They have over 12 years’ experience providing high-quality chemicals and Nano materials. High purity, low particle sizes, uniform distribution and low packing density are all hallmarks of the copper nanoparticles that our company produces. We can provide lower quantities if required.